Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Celebrity Deaths During September, 2005


We lost these important celebrities during September, 2005:
Simon Wiesenthal, Nazi hunter, died September 20 at the age of 96.
William H. Rehnquist, chief justice of the US supreme court, died September 3 at the age of 80.
Bob Denver, actor best known as Gilligan, died September 2 at the age of 70.

Unrelated??? I think not!!!

Simon Wiesenthal hunted Nazis, mainly Gestapo and SS-type Nazis.
Segue to the "SS" Minnow...Gilligan's boat.
Rehnquist was the Conservative "Anchor" of the Supreme Court. He actually said in 1985:
"I felt that at the time I came on the court, the boat was kind of keeling over in one direction," he said. "Interpreting my oath as I saw it, I felt that my job was, where those sort of situations arose, to kind of lean the other way."

Therefore, all three of these celebrity deaths ARE RELATED.
Case Closed.

No comments: