Thursday, August 11, 2005

Brewing Friday Night at Jeff2's


It's settled. I'm going over to Jeff2's to brew some beer Friday night. He won't learn how to all-grain brew, but we're going to have some fun...(his wife and kids will be elsewhere, that night).

I've got to take it easy, though. I'm leading a couple of trail runs this weekend, and I don't want to be as sapped of energy as I was last week. 4 hours of sleep per night and a lot of activity just didn't cut it, last weekend.

Normisms. i found my file of Normisms. Here they are:

Normisms (from Cheers)
Sam: Hey, what's happening, Norm?Norm: Well, it's a dog-eat-dog world, Sammy, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear.

Woody: Would you like a beer, Mr. Peterson?Norm: No, I'd like a dead cat in a glass.

Woody: What's going on, Mr. Peterson?Norm: Another layer for the winter, Wood.

Coach: How's a beer sound, Norm?Norm: I dunno. I usually finish them before they get a word in.

Woody: How's life, Mr. Peterson?Norm: Oh, I'm waiting for the movie.

Coach: What would you say to a nice beer, Normie?Norm: Going down?

Sam: What'd you like, Normie?Norm: A reason to live. Gimme another beer.

Coach: What's doing, Norm?Norm: Well, science is seeking a cure for thirst. I happen to be the guinea pig.

Coach: What's shaking, Norm?Norm: All four cheeks and a couple of chins, Coach.

Coach: What'll it be, Normie?Norm: Just the usual, Coach. I'll have a froth of beer and a snorkel.

Woody: What can I do for you, Mr. Peterson?Norm: Elope with my wife.

Woody: Hey, Mr. Peterson, there's a cold one waiting for you.Norm: I know, and if she calls, I'm not here.

Sam: What's up, Norm?Norm: My nipples. It's freezing out there.

Sam: How's life Norm?Norm: Ask a man whose got one.

Sam: What are you up to Norm?Norm: My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall.

Woody: What's your pleasure, Mr. Peterson?Norm: Boxer shorts and loose shoes. But I'll settle for a beer.

Woody: How are you today, Mr. Peterson?Norm: Never been better, Woody. ... Just once I'd like to be better.

Woody: Hey, Mr. Peterson, you got room for a beer?Norm: Nope, but I am willing to add on.

Sam: Beer, Norm?Norm: Have I gotten that predictable? Good.

Sam: Well, look at you. You look like the cat that swallowed the canary.Norm: And I need a beer to wash him down.

No comments: