Monday, January 28, 2008

Very Nice Trip







Seattle...






What can I say? I absolutely love to go to the Pacific Northwest.

An incredible trip. Once again.

And Seattle co-conspired with Mother Nature to make it an incredible trip with great weather, while I was there. I was priveledged with many sightings of the Olympics (mountains) throughout the weekend; a rarity in January.

I ran in Discovery Park with a good friend, and basically had no set schedule on late Saturday and all of Sunday...just enjoyment.


I also got to visit with my cousin, a brewpub-owner friend, and I met some new and interesting people.
Yes, one day...I will find a way to live in the Northwest once again, come Hell or high water. Until then, I'll make the best of it, wherever I am. That's life. The things that are the most important in life are my loved ones. I've got to take care of the ones I love, and make sure that I spend as much time with them as possible. That's my biggest priority in life, as it should be for anyone. If this requires more travel and planning, so be it!


5 comments:

Shane A. Jones said...

Looks like a good time!

Unknown said...

Nice pictures! Glad you enjoyed the trip. It is a wonderful area indeed.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about the Desert Southwest brother. Hell or Highwater!

Travis said...

Seeing your pics gets me psyched to head out there in a few weeks. I'm signed up for PW50k and even roped my 21 year old cousin into running the 10 mile. See you soon and best of luck this weekend at RR, I'll be sending good vibes your way!!!

said...

As a friend 'o' booze you may dig moi's lill' YouTube version of an ooooooooooold drinkin' song, you'll know the tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9lYC0lBfkA